Friday, March 22, 2024

10 records -78 rpm/10 inch pre-vinyl -- lot 4

10 records -78 rpm/10 inch - from what appears to be a country, swing, blues and western jukebox collection from the late 40's or early 50's
Lot 4 for sale @ $40 plus shipping: 

It's All Over by Redd Stewart and His Kentucky Colonels - King - 1950
b/w My Little Wild Rose of the Hills

Mom Understands by Wesley Tuttle - Capitol - 1947
b/w You Can't Fool My Broken Heart

Sugar Hill by Cliffie Stone and His Barn Dance Band - Capitol Americana - 1947
b/w T-N-Teasing Me

Rock And Rye by Tex Ritter - Capitol - 1948
b/w My Heart's As Cold As An Empty Jug

Suspicion by Tex Williams and His Western Caravan - Capitol Americana - 1947
b/w Flo From St. Joe Mo

Nothin' Clickin' Chicken by The Down Homers - King - 1951
b/w Rosanna (Girl That I Love)

Mail Order Mama by Wesley Tuttle and His Texas Stars - Capitol Americana - 1947
b/w Until Dawn

Don't Make Me Sorry by Tex Ritter - Capitol Americana - 1947
b/w I Can't Get My Foot Off The Rail

Tin Pan Polka by Hank Penny - King - 1950
b/w What You've Got

The High Cost Of Living by Rusty Gabbard - M-G-M - 1951
b/w I Can't Escape You

all records appear playable and I did play each one about 20 years ago. they come with a brown paper sleeve (unmatched) but they are fragile -- there is no guarantee that they are scratch-free or will not skip on your record player. Weight is 5 lb (2.2 kg) - shipping from Canada. To inquire contact Dave via kootenaymac.tel

No comments: