Friday, April 19, 2024

10 records -78 rpm/10 inch pre-vinyl -- lot 7

10 records -78 rpm/10 inch - from what appears to be a country, swing, blues and western jukebox collection from the late 30's, 40's or early 50's
Lot 7 for sale @ $40 plus shipping:

Raggin' The Rails by Swift Jewel Cowboys - Vocalion - 1940
b/w My Untrue Cowgirl

You're The Cream In My Coffee by Les Brown And His Band Of Renown - Coral - 1951
b/w You're Driving Me Crazy

Beer Barrel Polka by Eddie Smith and the Chief - King - 1952
b/w Mourning Love

Why Do I love You, Oh Why by Wesley Tuttle and his Texas Stars - Capitol - 1947 Americana -
b/w If You Ever Need A Friend

Paddy Murphy's Wake by Sun Valley Trio - 4 Star - 1950
b/w Hokey Pokey

Teardrops From my Eyes by Hawkshaw Hawkins - King - 1950
b/w I Love You A Thousand Ways

A Broken Heart by Jimmy Wakely - Coral - 1949
b/w You Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine

Remember Me by Oklahoma Sweethearts - Capitol Americana - 1947
b/w i Won't Care

Well Oh Well by Moon Mulligan - King - 1950
b/w Nine-Tenths Of The Tennessee River

Lawdy, What A Gal by Merle Travis - Capitol Americana - 1947
b/w I'm Sick And Tired Of You My Little Darlin'

all records appear playable and I did play each one about 20 years ago. they come with a brown paper sleeve (unmatched) but they are fragile -- there is no guarantee that they are scratch-free or will not skip on your record player. Weight is 5 lb (2.2 kg) - shipping from Canada. To inquire contact Dave via kootenaymac.tel

No comments: