Wednesday, December 06, 2023

10 records -78 rpm/10 inch pre-vinyl -- lot 9

10 records -78 rpm/10 inch - from what appears to be a country, swing, blues and western jukebox collection from the late 30's, 40's or early 50's
Lot 9 for sale @ $40 plus shipping:

Be Safe - Be Sure - Be Careful by Ann Jones - King - 1951
b/w You Won't Find Me Singing The Blues For You

Guess Who Took Your Place by Hank Penny - King - 1951
b/w Riding On The Old Ferris Wheel

Jackass Blues by Elton Britt - RCA Victor - 1952
b/w Summer Kisses

The Marines' Hymn by Kate Smith and her Singers - Columbia - 1942
b/w This Time

Goodnight Cincinnnati, Good Morning Tennessee by Shorty Long - King - 1951
b/w Just Like Two Drops Of Water

Today by Hank Thompson and Brazos Valley Boys - Capitol Americana - 1947
b/w Humpty Dumpty Heart 

I Laugh When I Think How I Cried Over You by Bob Wills and Texas Plowboys - M-G-M - 1951
b/w I Betcha' My Heart I Love You

Now And Then by Paul Whiteman's Swing Wing - Decca - 1939
b/w Three Little Fishies (Itty Bitty Poo)

Why Should I Cry by Eddy Arnold - RCA Victor - 1950
b/w Little Angel With The Dirty Face

A Heartache To Recall by Hawkshaw Hawkins - King - 1951
b/w I'm Waiting Just For You

all records appear playable and I did play each one about 20 years ago. they come with a brown paper sleeve (unmatched) but they are fragile -- there is no guarantee that they are scratch-free or will not skip on your record player. Weight is 5 lb (2.2 kg) - shipping from Canada. To inquire contact Dave via kootenaymac.tel

No comments: