a western Canada source for secondhand Macintosh computers: classic beige, early Intels, legacy PowerPC iMacs, laptops and towers plus Applewear ads, rare Apple computer t-shirts and posters, computer tips and links, high tech collectibles and vintage Apple memorabilia
Saturday, November 19, 2016
K'Mac news feed
- 1996 PowerComputing "We're Fighting Back For Mac" ...
- Maybe it’s time for Apple to bring back the Mac cl...
- LinuxFest Northwest 2008 XL Polo Shirt
- How to reset the NVRAM on your Mac
- Vintage Apple logo stoneware mug in original box
- How to Use Emoji on OS X Mavericks, Yosemite, El C...
- Apple G5 Launch Poster 2004
- How to Login to iCloud.com from iPhone, iPad, iPod...
- How to merge iPhoto and Photo libraries on a Mac
- Apple (Product)Red iPod Shuffle and Pocket Karma s...
for secondhand Apple computers, collectibles and inquiries about this website or to place an ad here:
click to email dave at kootenaymac
or phone 250.354.4633
go to links
Wanted Dead or Alive
K'Mac news feed
TenFourFox for PPC Macs
AuroraFox for Mac PPC 10.5
Old Mac Apps
YouTube on G4 Macs
Safari 5.1.10 for Snow Leopard
Macs By Max Supported OS X
All Pantone C HEX and RGB codes
Software - PowerPC Archive
Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Made on a Mac Badge is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., used with permission.
:: click for computers for sale ::
:: be sure to check the
for more Apple computers and collectibles for sale at KootenayMac ::
There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.
............................................ return to top or go to home page