a western Canada source for secondhand Macintosh computers: classic beige, early Intels, legacy PowerPC iMacs, laptops and towers plus Applewear ads, rare Apple computer t-shirts and posters, computer tips and links, high tech collectibles and vintage Apple memorabilia
Saturday, September 17, 2016
K'Mac news feed
- Vintage Apple II GS College long sleeve shirt
- Apple clone Power Computing ADB Mouse
- macOS Sierra: Configuring Siri
- Limited Edition Apple Mac OS X Leopard T-Shirt
- How to Stop iTunes from Updating iOS Software
- Apple Store Nano-Chromatic T-Shirt
- 7 Steps to Prepare for iOS 10 Update on iPhone or ...
- Some Mac Pro support pages archived by Apple, will...
- Vintage Apple Macintosh mouse pad collection
- How to fix a broken charger
for secondhand Apple computers, collectibles and inquiries about this website or to place an ad here:
click to email dave at kootenaymac
or phone 250.354.4633
go to links
Wanted Dead or Alive
K'Mac news feed
TenFourFox for PPC Macs
AuroraFox for Mac PPC 10.5
Old Mac Apps
YouTube on G4 Macs
Safari 5.1.10 for Snow Leopard
Macs By Max Supported OS X
All Pantone C HEX and RGB codes
Software - PowerPC Archive
Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Made on a Mac Badge is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., used with permission.
:: click for computers for sale ::
:: be sure to check the
for more Apple computers and collectibles for sale at KootenayMac ::
There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.
............................................ return to top or go to home page